PROWASH M5B 341A is a concentrated low to non-foaming liquid compound designed for use in cleaning machined aluminum alloys and ferrous parts in spray and immersion washers. The product is DEA, phosphates free.
PROWASH M5B 341A is highly effective in removing of coolants, machining fluids, and light oils from parts surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Does not affect aluminum substrates and alloys
- Provides short term rust protection
- Does not live hard or sticky residue on washed parts
- Provides effective bacteria and fungi resistance of working solution
- Exhibits excellent hard water tolerance
- Is not subject to EPA SARA title III, section 313
PROWASH M5B 341A can be diluted with RO or tap, including hard water. The specifically developed titration procedure and kit are recommended and will be supplied for concentration determination.
Concentrations of 2 to 5 % in water are sufficient for normal cleaning application. The temperature of solution of 80 – 180 F can be considered as optimal for normal operation. The decrease or increase of temperature of application will result in decrease or increase of cleaning efficiency.