PROWASH 397-CF is a concentrated water-based non-foaming liquid cleaner designed for use in spray washers including high pressure washers. The product is DEA, EDTA, phosphates, and silicates free.
PROWASH 397-CF due to its high detergency is highly effective in removing of coolants, machining fluids, and light oils from aluminum and steel parts’ surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Provides excellent long term rust protection
- Is aluminum safe at any cleaning process temperature
- Does not live hard or sticky residue on washed parts
- Provides effective oil rejecting leading to extension of working solution
- Provides effective bacteria and fungi resistance of working solution
- Provides good hard water tolerance
- Is not subject to SARA title III, section 313
PROWASH 397-CF can be diluted with RO or tap water. The specifically developed titration procedure and kit are recommended and will be supplied for concentration determination.
Concentrations: a) aluminum – 1 to 5 % in water and b) steel – 2 to 7 % in water are sufficient for normal cleaning application. The temperature of solution of 80 – 180 F can be considered as acceptable for normal operation. The decrease or increase of temperature of application will result in decrease or increase of cleaning efficiency.