PROWASH 256-C(a) is a concentrated water-based non-foaming liquid compound designed for use in cleaning machined aluminum alloys and ferrous parts in spray washers including high pressure washers.
The product is DEA, phosphates, silicate free.
PROWASH 256-C(a) is highly effective in removing of coolants, machining fluids, and light oils from parts surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Does not affect aluminum substrates and alloys
- Provides medium term rust protection
- Does not live hard or sticky residue on washed parts
- Provides effective oil rejecting leading to extension of working solution
- Provides effective bacteria and fungi resistance of working solution
- Exhibits excellent hard water tolerance
- Is not subject to EPA SARA title III, section 313.
PROWASH 256-C(a) can be diluted with RO or tap water. The specifically developed titration procedure and kit are recommended and will be supplied for concentration determination.
Concentrations of 2 to 5 % in water are sufficient for normal cleaning application. The temperature of solution of 80 – 160 F can be considered as optimal for normal operation. The decrease or increase of temperature of application will result in decrease or increase of cleaning efficiency.