PROWASH 256-C is a highly concentrated water-based non-foaming liquid compound designed for use in cleaning machined ferrous parts in spray washers including high pressure washers. The product is DEA, phosphates, silicate free.
PROWASH 256-C is highly effective in removing of coolants, machining fluids, and light oils from steel surfaces. It can be recommended for use in washers prior or after heat treatment operations.
Features and Benefits
- Provides medium to high term rust protection
- Does not live hard or sticky residue on washed parts.
- Provides effective oil rejecting leading to extension of working solution
- Provides effective bacteria and fungi resistance of working solution
- Provides good hard water tolerance
- Is not subject to SARA title III, section 313.
PROWASH 256-C can be diluted with RO or tap water. The specifically developed titration procedure and kit are recommended and will be supplied for concentration determination.
Concentrations of 1 to 5 % in water are sufficient for normal cleaning application. The temperature of solution of 80 – 160 F can be considered as optimal for normal operation. The decrease or increase of temperature of application will result in decrease or increase of cleaning efficiency.