Oven Cleaner is capable of removing heavily encrusted food fats and oils from stainless steel surfaces from ovens, grills and smokehouses. The product is not for use with aluminum surfaces.
- Phosphorus free – Ready-to-Use
- Removes baked-on Food, Fats and Oils
- For use on Ovens and Smokehouses
- Easy to remove with Non-Abrasive Pad
- Adheres Well to Vertical Surfaces
- Appearance: Clear/Light Yellow, Slightly Viscous Liquid
- Odor: Light Fragrance
- pH range: 13.5 – 13.9
- Bottle Size: 32 oz
- Package Size: 6 per case
- Part #: DCT030120e
Recommended Directions for Use
- Heat oven to 130 – 160F.
- Turn off oven and turn on exhaust fan if present.
- Attach sprayer to spray bottle.
- Spray Oven Cleaner on all surfaces.
- Allow product to remain on surfaces for 2-3 minutes.
- Scrub the surface with non-abrasive pad.
- Wipe clean with wet sponge. Repeat steps 4 through 7 as needed.