High Temp Grill Cleaner is designed to be used on carbon and stainless steel industrial grills and is very effective in liquifying, with further removal, high encrusted and baked on cooking oils and fats.
- Phosphorus free – Used on carbon and stainless steel
- Dissolves and liquifies baked-on cooking oils and fats
- Easy to Clean – Does not require scrubbing pad
- Wipe clean
- Appearance: Yellow, Viscous Liquid
- Odor: Odorless
- pH range: 12.4 – 12.8
- Bottle Size: 32 oz
- Package Size: 6 per case
- Part #: DCT030100
Recommended Directions for Use
- Heat grill to 280 – 320F for stainless steel grills
- Turn off grill and turn on exhaust fan
- Scrape excess solids and grease from grill
- Apply High Temp Grill Cleaner to grill. Spread the cleaner and scrub using a non-abrasive scrubbing pad.
- Allow product to remain on grill surface for 2-5 minutes. Scrub to loosen debris and grime.
- Wipe or squeegee clean. Repeat steps 3 through 5 as needed.