FLOOROCLEAN DL-2G is a non-corrosive mildly alkaline liquid compound designed for use either automatic scrubber machines or hand mopping and bucket applications. The moderate pH of the product and its dilutions allows using the cleaner on verity of surfaces including colored metals. This product will effectively remove grease, oil and shop dirt from concrete, linoleum or ceramic flooring in manufacturing facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Provides effective cleaning and degreasing of oily and greasy floors in production areas.
- Safe on aluminum surfaces
- Low (< 2.5%) VOC
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Is not subject to SARA title III, section 313.
FLOOROCLEAN DL-2G can be diluted with RO or tap water.
- Automatic scrubbers: concentrations of 2 to 5 % in water are sufficient for normal application. Extra heavy duty application (extremely soiled floors) may require higher (10 to 15 %) concentrations of solution.
- Hand mopping: 5 to 10 % dilutions are recommended.