DCT XCC is a mild, alkaline, non-corrosive (per corrositex test #17964) cleaning compound designed for use in either automatic scrubber machines or hand mopping applications in production areas.
Due to its unique combination of ingredients, DCT XCC provides excellent cleaning and degreasing of oily and greasy floors. DCT XCC can also be used at appropriate dilutes for steam cleaning operations.
DCT XCC demonstrates excellent hard water tolerance and can be used in water with hardness up to 20 grains/gallon.
- Appearance & Odor: clear, colorless liquid with mild odor
- Ph (full strength): 12.9 – 13.1
- Foam: moderate
- Wetting Ability: very good
- Emulsification Properties: excellent
- Specific Gravity: 1.01 – 1.03
Recommended Directions for Use
- Automatic scrubbing machines: 2 – 3 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- Extra heavy duty cleaning: 5 – 6 ounces per 1 gallon of water.
- Hand mopping: 4 – 8 ounces per 1 gallon of water
- Steam cleaning: 0.3 – 1 ounces per 1 gallon of water.