Alumigrill High Temp Grill Cleaner is designed to be used on aluminum, carbon and stainless steel industrial grills and is very effective in liquifying, with further removal, high encrusted and baked on cooking oils and fats.
- Phosphorus Free – Used on Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Dissolves and Liquifies Baked-on Cooking Oils and Greasy Residues
- Easy to Clean – Does not Require Abrasive Pad
- Ready to Use – Wipe Clean
- Appearance: Clear, Colorless Liquid
- Odor: Odorless
- pH range: 11.0 – 11.5
- Bottle Size: 32 oz
- Package Size: 6 per case
- Part #: DCT030110
Recommended Directions for Use
- Heat grill to 280-320F for stainless steel grills and 300-350F for aluminum grills.
- Turn off grill and turn on exhaust fan.
- Scrape excess solids and grease from grill.
- Apply Alumigrill High Temp Grill Cleaner to grill. Spread the cleaner and scrub using a non-abrasive scrubbing pad.
- Allow product to remain on grill surface for 2-5 minutes.
- Wipe or squeegee clean. Repeat steps 3 through 5 as needed.